- 1-4 June 2021: #EUNIS21 pre-Congress free online workshops. Read more here.
- EUNIS Bencheit annual online workshop on 25th of November (at 15.00 -17.00 CET). Read more here.
- ‘How to Make Cloud Services Secure’ on 3rd of November (at 14-16 CET).
- “Data Protection and Cloud Services’ on 27th of October 2020. Read the outputs here.
- EUNIS BI Special Interest Group seminar Make data smart – a road map to the next level, University of Ghent, Belgium, 3-4 February 2020. Read more here.
- EUNIS Information Security Group (Info Sec) GDPR and Information Security workshop, University of Malaga, Spain, 27-28 January 2020. Read more here.
- EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force annual benchmarking workshop will be held on 21st of November 2019 at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. Read more here.
- EUNIS Special Interest Groups pre-Congress workshops: 4 June 2019, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway. Read more here.
- GDPR and Information Security workshop, Brunel University London, UK, 10th-11th December 2018. Read more here.
- Annual BencHEIT workshop in University of Zurich, Switzerland, 26th-27th November 2018. Read more and register here.
- The transforming role of IT and IT Leaders in HE, Catalonia, Spain, 2-4 October 2018. Read more here.
- EUNIS Learning Analytics event, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland, 11-12 October 2018. Read more here.
- EUNIS GDPR workshop organised by the InfoSec Task Force was held on 12th Dec 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal. More information here.
- EUNIS BencHEIT annual meeting was held on 13th Dec 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal. More information here.
- EUNIS Learning & Teaching Task Force and the BI Task Force are running a workshop: The A-Z of learning analytics was held on 7th November 2017 in Manchester, UK. More information here.
- EUNIS Pre-Congress workshop: Transforming the student experience: journeys and destinations, 6th of June 2017, Münster, Germany. Materials from the workshop are available here.
- EUNIS Pre-Congress workshop: European Student Card Conference 2017, 6th of June 2017, Münster, Germany. We were discovering the vision, potential and practical implementation of a European student identity card at an international conference in the framework of the EU project “European Student Card” (ESC). The pre-conference workshop presented the current state in the technical development of a European student ID card that could give access to services as diverse as library use, student restaurants, copy machines, or local transportation – one card for different services and all this with cross-border functionality.
- EUNIS Workshop on Data Protection and IT Security, 21st April 2017, Berlin, Germany. The event aimed to address upcoming opportunities and challenges for Higher Education Institutions’ management and IT centers in the course of the introduction of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation. Read the programme here.