EUNIS Special Interest Groups pre-Congress workshops: 4 June 2019, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway. Read more here.
- GDPR and Information Security workshop, Brunel University London, UK, 10th-11th December 2018. Read more here.
- Annual BencHEIT workshop in University of Zurich, Switzerland, 26th-27th November 2018. Read more and register here.
- The transforming role of IT and IT Leaders in HE, Catalonia, Spain, 2-4 October 2018. Read more here.
- EUNIS Learning Analytics event, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland, 11-12 October 2018. Read more here.
- EUNIS GDPR workshop organised by the InfoSec Task Force was held on 12th Dec 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal. More information here.
- EUNIS BencHEIT annual meeting was held on 13th Dec 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal. More information here.
- EUNIS Learning & Teaching Task Force and the BI Task Force are running a workshop: The A-Z of learning analytics was held on 7th November 2017 in Manchester, UK. More information here.
- EUNIS Pre-Congress workshop: Transforming the student experience: journeys and destinations, 6th of June 2017, Münster, Germany. Materials from the workshop are available here.
- EUNIS Pre-Congress workshop: European Student Card Conference 2017, 6th of June 2017, Münster, Germany. We were discovering the vision, potential and practical implementation of a European student identity card at an international conference in the framework of the EU project “European Student Card” (ESC). The pre-conference workshop presented the current state in the technical development of a European student ID card that could give access to services as diverse as library use, student restaurants, copy machines, or local transportation – one card for different services and all this with cross-border functionality.
- EUNIS Workshop on Data Protection and IT Security, 21st April 2017, Berlin, Germany. The event aimed to address upcoming opportunities and challenges for Higher Education Institutions’ management and IT centers in the course of the introduction of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation. Read the programme here.