- 8 October 2021: EUNIS Business Intelligence SIG webinar Financial Management of research projects in custom SAP Fiori at Ghent University. Read more here.
- 29 October 2021: EUNIS Cloud community workshop. Read more here.
PAST WEBINARS (recordings)
- 9-11 June 2021: EUNIS Annual Congress A New Era of Digital Transformation: Challenges for Higher Education in Virtual Athens. Find out more here.
- 1-4 June 2021: #EUNIS21 pre-Congress free online workshops. Read more here.
- 6 May 2021, 14.00-15.00 CET: EUA-EUNIS webinar: Information security strategies for higher education institutions. Find out more here.
- Watch the recordings form the EUNIS on-line Congress in Virtual Helsinki, 10-12 June 2020 here.
- Leaders & Influencers Discuss Technology Efforts and Challenges Within Higher Education, 25 June 2018. EUNIS partnered with Avixa to offer a webinar where a range of technology managers and AV professionals discussed expectations, best practices, advances, solutions, and more for end-user engagement and experience within higher education. We heard about latest trends and major challenges and, in particular, how data is being used to anticipate future needs and help target limited funds towards upgrading items that have most impact on the student experience. You can access the webinar recording by following the link and entering your details here.
- Digital Assessment: current and future developments across Europe was run jointly between Jisc and EUNIS on 25 April 2017. It covered national initiatives in Norway and the Netherlands and the experiences of the University of Bergen (using Canvas for formative assessment and Inspera for digital exams). The webinar recording is available here. Follow the link to download the recording. Once it is downloaded you may need to select Playback> Player>Play from the menu bar. Use the slider underneath the speaker’s image to adjust the volume. The webinar is recorded using Blackboard Collaborate which requires java to run so it cannot be played on a chromebook. You can find links to further information provided by the speakers in this blog post.
- Online exams: migration or transformation? Watch the webinar recording on research into the electronic management of assessment run jointly between Jisc and EUNIS here. There were four experts presenting various case studies (UK, Norway, the Netherlands) and looking at the motivation for undertaking online exams, the assumptions that underpin this and whether digital technology can help us reshape a new kind of summative assessment in the future. The challenges and opportunities existing in the current landscape were explored. The webinar is dedicated to teachers, learning technologists, administrators, and staff with quality assurance responsibilities in the higher education, further education and skills sectors. More information and excellent resources on online exams are available here.