The European University Information Systems association (EUNIS) cordially invites every Higher Education, Research Institution and Educational Organization within Europe to become a Member of EUNIS in its own right.
Why should my organization become a member?
For a small annual subscription fee member organizations receive the following benefits:
- Communications e.g. mailing lists
- Inclusion in EUNIS activities
- Network of contacts and information
- Attractive discounts on fees for the EUNIS conference and other events for all employees of the member organization/university
- Representatives are members of the General Assembly and eligible to be elected to the Board of Directors
- Representatives are eligible to vote in EUNIS elections.
These benefits apply to all employees of a member organization.
Who should become a member?
The following organizations within Europe are eligible to become Regular Members:
- Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- Research institutes
- Faculties within Universities or HEIs
- Specialist departments, units or centers within Universities or HEIs
- Educational or research associations or national organizations e.g. CSIESR, UCISA, SURF, ZKI
Commercial organizations may join EUNIS but they are “Corporate Members” and the subscriptions and terms of membership are different from education/research. Please contact info(at)eunis.org for further information. Individuals may also join EUNIS as personal members.