Everywhere and Nowhere: student mobility in the era of micro learning, digital credentials and blockchain
Join us to get updates on major initiatives to create the infrastructure and standards to support student mobility and find out how digital credentials and open badges are being used to support both formal and informal learning.
Morning Session 09.00-12.00 – Student Mobility Infrastructure
This session looks at the current and future European infrastructure supporting student mobility.
Bewildered by the difference between EBSI; EDCI; EDSSI; EMREX; EWP and SEAL? Find out what they all mean and what their role is in the future mobility ecosystem.
Discuss how use of open standards can support student mobility and an enhanced range of lifelong learning opportunities.
The session will be interactive with some of the discussions taking place on our virtual Greek island.
- Landscape Overview – Lluís Alfons Ariño Martin. Recording here. Slides here.
- Erasmus Without Paper (EWP) – Janina Mincer-Daszkiewicz. Recording here. Slides here.
- EMREX – Tor Fridell. Recording here. Slides here.
- SEAL – Francisco Aragó. Recording here. Slides here.
- Europass EDC – Lluís Alfons Ariño Martin. Recording here. Slides here.
- European Blockchain Service Infrastructure (EBSI) – Lluís Alfons Ariño Martin. Recording here. Slides here.
- European Digital Student Service Infrastructure (EDSSI) – Nikos Liolios. Recording here. Slides here.
- Smooth Recognition of Academic Qualifications: a personal view from a university – Adolfo Quirós. Recording here. Slides here.
- General discussion. Recording here.
Organised by: EUNIS Student Mobility and Learning and Teaching SIGs in collaboration with IMS Europe
Date: June 1, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm