These terms and conditions regulate the relationship between the EUNIS 2019 Congress organizers (NTNU, EUNIS) and the attendees of the congress, including pre-congress workshops and social events. By registering to the EUNIS 2019 Congress you consent to the following terms and conditions.
§ 1 Prices and Conditions
The following prices apply to participation in the conference:
- EUNIS Member Early Bird (until 30 April 2019): NOK 4.500,-/approx. €450
- EUNIS Member Standard (from 1 May 2019): NOK 5.500,-/approx. €550
- EUNIS Non-Member Early Bird (until 30 April 2019): NOK 5.500,-/approx. €550
- EUNIS Non-Member Standard (from 1 May 2019): NOK 6.500,-/approx. €650
- Student Early Bird (until 30 April 2019): NOK 3.000,-/approx. €300
- Student Standard (from 1 May 2019): NOK 4.000,-/approx. €400
- Late Registration (from 1 June 2019): NOK 7.000,-/approx. €700
- Accompanying Person Social Events Ticket: NOK 1.000,-/approx. €100
The Accompanying Person Social Events Ticket include only the three social events. All other ticket prices include participation in the entire congress (5-7 June 2019) and Pre Conference Workshops (04 June 2019), lunches, coffee breaks and three social events including the gala dinner on 6 June 2019.
§ 2 Cancellation Policy
- Before 1 April 2019: full refund
- Between 1 April 2019 and 31 April 2019: 50% refund
- from 1 May 2019: no refund
You are responsible for cancellation of travel and hotel reservations if you do not attend the event.
§ 3 Recordings
You consent to EUNIS 2019 Organizer making recordings of you by any means including without limitation, electronic recording, film, and photography without compensation of any kind to you. You also consent to the EUNIS 2019 Organizer the right of use of such recordings regarding all EUNIS-related matters and all possible manner of distribution, such as but not limited to publishing on the webpage of EUNIS and EUNIS 2019 Organizer.
§ 4 Liability
The registration fee does not include insurance of any kind. The EUNIS 2019 Organizer cannot accept any responsibility or liability for injuries or losses sustained as a result of any cancellations, accidents, illness or other occurrences that may arise in connection with the conference or its evening events. Participants are advised to organize appropriate travel and health insurance themselves.
§ 5 Force Majeure
In the event that the EUNIS 2019 Organizer is prevented from carrying out its obligation as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of war, acts of terrorism, disease or pandemic, airline flight cancellations, strikes, flood and failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, organizer shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfillment is prevented.