- Pictures from the Conference
- Pictures from the Excursion
- Pictures from the Banquet
- Pictures from the Conference Site
The topics were divided in five tracks:
- Use of Information Technology in Learning and Teaching
- Information Technology in University Management
- The New Library Role with Evolving Technologies
- Security Issues
- Co-operation Within and Between Universities
EUNIS 99 was organized by Helsinki University of Technology. It brought together managers, staff and users of information technology services in higher education and scientific research institutes from 29 countries.
Chairman: Kristel Sarlin Email: Kristel.Sarlin@hut.fi
Members: Marja Erola, Leif Laaksonen, Mikko Saarinen,
Tuija Sonkkila, Malla Virkkala, Jarmo Viteli
N. Andronaty (Moldova), S. Berglund (Sweden), J. Bielec (USA), J-F Descloux
(Switzerland), J-F Desnos (France), A.Ediberidze (Georgia), Y. Epelboin
(France), S. Foster (USA), C. Hendriks (The Netherlands), R.T. Jongerius
(The Netherlands), J. Knop (Germany), B. Lix (Germany), V. Mahnic (Slovenia),
S. Martisius (Lithuania), R. McDonough (UK), P. Mederly (Slovakia), M.
Price (UK), E. Rubio Royo (Spain), A.N. Sandalov (Russia), J. Sandrej (Slovakia),
K. Sarlin (Finland), S. Slopien (Poland), V. Trukhin (Russia), P. Uba (Estonia),
I. Vrana (Czech Republic), G. Young (Ireland), M. Zastrocky (USA)
|This page has been updated 28.06.2001.