- This event has passed.
EUA-EUNIS webinar: Information security strategies for higher education institutions
May 6 @ 14:00 - 15:00
The European University Association (EUA) and the European University Information Systems (EUNIS) are partnering for the first time to organise this webinar on information security strategies for higher education institutions.
Phishing, ransomware and hacking – none of these terms are new. However, the scaling up of digitalisation in university teaching and research activities over the past year has highlighted the importance of addressing IT security risks even further.
This webinar is designed for non-specialist decision-makers within European universities. It will provide a general understanding of the issues at stake and a basis to take informed decisions at the leadership level.
- Raimund Vogl, President, EUNIS
- Bart van den Heuvel, Chief Information Security Officer, Maastricht University
- Christian Foetinger, Information Security Unit, Bavarian State Universities
- Pri Alagoda, Chief Information Security Officer, Nottingham Trent University
- Charlie van Genuchten, Product Manager for Privacy and Security, SURF
Moderator: Christel Vacelet, Head of Communications, Public Affairs and Membership, EUA.
A recording of the webinar will be available on the EUA YouTube Channel.
The webinar will be free of charge, and open to everyone interested in attending. Registrations are open until the beginning of the webinar. For more questions, please contact EUA at email@example.com.