EUNIS 2019 Congress, with the theme Campus for the future, will take place at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim, Norway, on 5 – 7 June 2019, but you can already save 4 June 2019 for the pre-Congress workshops. Therefore, we invite you to the:
Active learning in interactive spaces workshop
We will look at designing physical learning spaces based on sound pedagogic principles and incorporating effective use of technology. Join us to:
- find out more about approaches to design; stakeholder engagement and working in cross functional teams;
- hear staff and student experiences of piloting new types of learning space;
- consider how to develop necessary staff and student digital capabilities;
- tour (and try out for yourselves) innovative facilities including:
- active learning classrooms;
- makerspace and other student driven spaces;
- virtual reality lab;
- world-class interactive lecture theatre
The event will be of interest to anyone involved in learning space development whether your role is academic, IT, AV support, estates management or senior management. The event is free of charge for EUNIS members and registered Congress delegates.
More information about the other workshops soon. The preliminary agenda is available at the event web.
A reminder that the call for papers is already open and we are looking forward to your submissions! The deadline is 10 February 2019.
Submissions are invited under one of the six tracks below:
• Leadership & Management
• ICT Infrastructure & Security
• Learning, Teaching and Student Experience
• Software Development
• OpenX & Interoperability
• ICT in Research
Read more information on the call for papers here. You can already visit the event web to get more information and plan your trip!