Every year EUNIS Benchmarking (BencHEIT) Task Force runs an annual survey on IT costs and volumes of Higher Education institutes. The 2019 BM analysis is already available here. You can hear more on the results at the BencHEIT webinar planned on August 20th.
EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force has had several concerned questions regarding the data gathering schedule since the COVID-19 outbreak. Therefore the BencHEIT steering group decided to postpone the deadline by one month. The new deadline is Friday 29th of May 2020. We hope this gives you enough time to gather all the data!
We will organise a webinar where we go through the results of this round. The preliminary schedule for this is in late June. The yearly workshop will be in the end of November in Aarhus, Denmark. We hope that travelling will be safe by then. Stay tuned for more information!
At the moment we are pleased to say that we have as many as 48 registered participants. If some of you are still thinking about joining, there is still time. You can register here by filling in your organisation´s information.
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force is pleased to invite you to the annual benchmarking workshop! This year, the event will be held on 21st of November 2019 at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
The day is a great opportunity for networking, discussion and sharing experiences between institutions that have been part of IT benchmarking projects.
Go to the event website for more information about the program, venue and recommended accommodation. We are updating our schedule as speakers are confirmed. On Wednesday 20th we will have a pre-workshop day with sightseeing tour and dinner at the restaurant at the city centre of Thessaloniki.
Register here by 11th November 2019!
Please, note the priority for registration is given to the EUNIS members.
If you have any questions, or want to share ideas on topics you would like to discuss with us, please email us at: email@example.com.
Read more on the EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force scope and activity here.
Welcome to a new year of EUNIS membership!
As a not-for-profit organisation we consider it highly important that Higher Education Institutions take advantage of the opportunities to share ideas and good practices to help us operate efficiently.
With this in mind EUNIS will be organising more special interest events this year that are led by our Special Interests Groups and Task Force Leaders. As a EUNIS member you have a priority for attendance and, if possible, you can attend them free of charge. Read more on the upcoming EUNIS Congress, Rectors’ Conference, targeted workshops and EUNIS Partner organisations’ events here.
We have also intensified our collaboration with other organisations such as GÉANT, ECCA, Vietsch Foundation, euroCRIS, IMS Global, MLA and EDUCAUSE to help EUNIS members benefit from the worldwide HE IT deployments.
We appreciate your continued commitment to encouraging exchange, cooperation and debate between those responsible for information systems in higher education or research institutes and look forward to keeping you posted on new developments in this field!
If your institution is/was a EUNIS member and you haven’t received the membership invoice for the current academic year, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need to update your contact info, use the form here.
EUNIS welcomes new corporate members as well as the ones which continue their membership. Read on the benefits EUNIS offers here and don’t hesitate to meet the new corporate levels for this academic year here.
We are looking forward to joining our efforts and to make our best for the Higher Education IT community!
Warm welcome after summer break! Save the date or register now for the upcoming events, which EUNIS or its Partners & Members have already planned for this academic year:
- 16 September: at 11am (UTC time) the on-line meeting of the EUNIS Enterprise Architecture Special Interest Group will be held. If you want to join the meeting and the group, please send the e-mail to: email@example.com.
- 10-11 October: IMS Europe Summit 2019 is held in Barcelona, Spain. Read more information here.
- 14-17 October: EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, Chicago, US. Read more here.
- 4 – 5 November: GÉANT will host in Budapest, Hungary a workshop on educational technologies. Read more and book your place here.
- 5-6 November: Jisc annual security conference will be held in Newcastle, UK. Read more here.
- 21 November: EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force annual workshop will take place at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. More details soon.
- 27-28 January: GDPR and Information Security workshop is being planned in Malaga, Spain, by the EUNIS InfoSec Special Interest Group.
- 3-4 February: EUNIS Business Intelligence Special Interest Group seminar Make data smart – a road map to the next level is planned in Ghent, Belgium.
- 11 February: “What’s Next… Higher Education” conference is taking place in Amsterdam during Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the world’s largest exhibition for AV and systems integration.
- 22-24 April: EUNIS Rectors’ Conference 2020, Malaga, Spain.
- 10-12 June: EUNIS 2020 Annual Congress will be held at the University of Helsinki, Finland.