Due to many requests, we have decided to give you an extra two weeks for filling the BM2020 benchmarking survey, and can gladly announce that the new and final deadline will be 11 May. We hope this gives you enough time to collect all the data!
Registration for the benchmarking survey BM2020 on IT costs and volumes of Higher Education institutions is open till 27 April, so there is still time to join!
60 Higher Education institutions from 16 countries have already registered for this round of EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force survey. We hope you’ll also find time to be the part of the survey. Your input is valuable and we hope that everyone finds interesting peers for their own comparisons and use. This is also the first time we try to collect data on how the pandemic influenced on the IT costs, thus we are looking forward to an interesting analysis!
If you didn´t have a chance to attend the launch meeting and need some help to start, feel free to send us a message and we can book a private session to discuss with you: email@example.com
You can join this year´s round of BM200 survey on IT costs and volumes of Higher Education institutions by filling in your organisation´s info in this registration form.
Read more here: https://www.eunis.org/
As the next round of benchmarking survey on IT costs and volumes of Higher Education institutions is about to start, we would like to invite you to the launch session on 3rd of February 2021 at 13.00 CET.
In this webinar we will:
- Introduce you to the BM working space (called Eduuni)
- Look at the BM2020 survey Excel and how to use it
- Answer any questions you may have regarding the tools, the benchmarking process, or the interpretation of the questions.
The registration for the next round of IT benchmarking BM2020 is now open. To get access to our collaboration platform Eduuni, we need your contact information.
The survey opens in the beginning of February 2021. We will arrange a launch session in Zoom, where we go through the survey Excel in detail. We especially recommend it to new participants. There will be a lot of valuable information and tips shared by the experienced benchmarkers.
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see https://www.eunis.org/
We have been looking forward to meeting you, but will have to settle for a virtual workshop for now, and wait for safer times to travel.
Agenda and speakers:
- BencHEIT survey: Opening words, Ilkka Siissalo, University of Helsinki, Finland; Schedule of round BM2020, Project Group
- Experiences and use of benchmarking at Aarhus University, Peter Bruun Nielsen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Automation and use of robots to collect data, Jere Reinikainen, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Reporting and machine learning, Sami Ropponen & Sonja Laakkonen, Aalto University, Finland
- Adapting the survey in response to the pandemic, update on Virtual EDUCAUSE conference, Leah Lang, EDUCAUSE
- In search of digitalization indicators, Hans Wohlfarth, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Discussion about how to evaluate Covid19 experiences