Celebrate your achievements with EUNIS!
EUNIS awards celebrate the best in Higher Education IT in Europe (and sometimes beyond).
The call for entries is now open for the following awards:
- EUNIS Elite Award – for excellence at an institution/consortium/
- EUNIS Dørup Award – for outstanding and innovative use of IT in learning and teaching
- EUNIS Award for AV enabled learning space – our international award for innovative use of AV technology
- EUNIS Best Paper Award – selected from papers submitted for the annual Congress.
How to enter:
Entries for the Elite, Dørup and Best Paper Awards follow the submission procedure for the Annual Congress. More information on this here.
Entries for the EUNIS Award for AV enabled learning space are made via a dedicated web form. You can find the award website here.
The deadline for entries for all of the awards is 26 February 2021.
If you are a past EUNIS Award winner and would like to give us an update for the EUNIS newsletter, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Transformation: EUNIS advent calendar!
The festive season will be a little different this year but our virtual community can still keep sharing!
Get into the Christmas spirit with our EUNIS advent calendar.
Every day you will find tips and content on digital transformation from our special interest groups and our regular and corporate members. Click, read & enjoy!
EUNIS Board of Directors 2020/2021
- Mr. Raimund Vogl – the President of EUNIS
- Mr. Pekka Kähkipuro – the Vice President of EUNIS
- Mr. Tomasz Szmuc – the Vice President of EUNIS
- Mr. Yiannis Salmatzidis – the Treasurer of EUNIS
- Ms. Outi Tasala – the Secretary of EUNIS
- Mr. Thierry Koscielniak – the Vice Secretary of EUNIS
Call for abstracts for the EUNIS 2020 Congress is now open!
We are happy to announce that the EUNIS 2020 Congress call for abstracts is now open! Please find more information on submission process here.
Through the main theme of Opening Education for the Future, EUNIS 2020 will encompass the topics of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Open Science and Open Data as well as future vision for higher education and research.
The Congress will be held on 10–12 June 2020 and the pre-Congress workshops organized by the EUNIS Task Force and Special Interest Groups are held the day before on 9 June.
For more information, please visit our website here.
EUNIS 2020 partnership opportunities are still available, and we are delighted to welcome you to co-create the best conference of 2020 in Helsinki with us! The details of the packages are available in our partnership brochure. Partnership opportunities are limited, thus do not hesitate to book them as soon as possible!