EUNIS Virtual Congess will replace the face-to-face event and will be run online! Save the dates:
- 8–9 June 2020 for the pre-Congress workshops organised by the EUNIS Special Interest Groups such as: Enterprise Architecture, Business Intelligence and Information Security;
- 10-12 June 2020 for the Virtual Congress with keynote speakers & parallel sessions.
We are making progress in planning the sessions within the new format of the Congress. The submitted abstracts have been reviewed and many authors are already eager to present on-line!
Among the confirmed presentations COVID -19: Education’s Evolving Response by Tony Sheehan from Gartner.
“COVID-19 has catalyzed the world’s largest ever online learning experiment and is challenging education leaders to embed new digital capabilities to address fundamentally different challenges.
This session will address the need to:
- Look back on the learning continuity phase we have just completed
- Analyze where we are today and
- Position the organization to navigate our uncertain future.”
We will update you on the specific timeline. For now save the date in your calendar for on-line sessions. The programme and more information will be available soon!