Register early for the reduced fee and save €100. Early bird offer ends April 30, 2017. To book your place please visit the Congress website.
- Early Bird (by April 30, 2017), EUNIS Member: €450, EUNIS non-Member: €550
- Standard, EUNIS Member: €550, EUNIS non-Member: €650
- Late registration (after May 31, 2017): €700
- Additional Gala Dinner Ticket: €85
The fee includes participation in the entire Congress (7-9 June 2017), the social events, a shuttle service to Düsseldorf Airport, a public transport ticket for the duration of the event and all Congress materials.
This Congress presents an opportunity for sharing of experience amongst international specialists, users, researchers, decision-makers, and teaching staff from all over Europe. The event provides an ideal audience to present and publish the latest results of research, development, and deployment of Information Technology in HEIs. Submissions are invited under one of the six tracks below:
- Leadership & Management
- ICT Infrastructure & Security
- Learning, Teaching and Student Experience
- Software Development
- OpenX & Interoperability
- New Ideas & Innovative Concepts
Read more information here
Conference Contact: email@example.com
Looking forward to welcoming you in Münster!
EUNIS 2017 Congress Team