#EUNIS21 Congress Awards
It is always a great pleasure to recognise and honour excellence via the EUNIS Congress awards. This year was no exception and we had some outstanding winners.
The EUNIS Elite Award for the best practice of the use of information systems in HE went to:
- Guido Bacharach, Matthias Gottlieb, Jan Joost Norder, Hans Pongratz, Ramona-Denisa Steiper, Wolfgang Radenbach, Hermann Strack and Arn Waßmann for Progress on Digitization of Higher Education Processes towards Standards EU & DE: Status and future Perspectives
The EUNIS Best Paper Award went to:
- Suvi Valsta, Tuija Marstio, Virve Pekkarinen, and Anssi Mattila, Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finland for COVID-19 Leap – not only digital but also pedagogical.
The winners of the EUNIS/AVIXA award for AV enabled education space were presenting at the Congress AV session, they are:
- Hybrid Learning Theatre by Maud Pols, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- CUBE35: AV-supercharged educational space by Aukje Leufkens, Chiara Baldo, Tilburg University, the Netherlands
- The Collaboration Learning Theater by Julie Johnston, University of Indiana, US
Last but not least, the Congress’ socialising Treasure Hunt competition awards go to Manos Roumeliotis, U. of Macedonia and Annette Baumann, Technische Universität München.
Congratulations to all the winners!