We ran over 30 separate on-line sessions including plenaries, parallel sessions and workshops from our special interest groups at our #EUNIS20 Congress in Virtual Helsinki! If you didn’t manage to participate don’t hesitate to watch the recordings which are now available within the sessions at the Congress web here!
It is always a great pleasure to recognise and honour excellence via the EUNIS awards. This year was no exception and we had some outstanding winners.
The EUNIS Dørup Award for learning and teaching went to:
- Tomi Kauppinen, YuliaGuseva and Sara Gottschalk from Aalto University Foundation for ‘Designing Digital Higher Education: Case Aalto Online Learning’.
The EUNIS Best Paper Award went to:
- Ville Tenhunen, University of Helsinki and James A.J. Wilson, University College London for ‘The processes behind research data management’
The winners of the new EUNIS/AVIXA award for AV enabled education space were announced prior to the Congress, they are:
- Winner Best Overall AV-enabled Education Space: Annelies Raes, KU Leuven for the ‘Hybrid virtual classroom’.
- Winner AV enabled lab or maker educational space: Julie Johnston, Indiana University for the ‘Idea Garden’.
- Winner AV enabled multifunction educational space: Tom Broens, Amsterdam UMC for the ‘Multi-functional active learning space’.
Last chance to join #EUNIS20 Congress in “Virtual Helsinki”!
Attend the sessions of the Day 3:
- Keynote 4: The future of learning in a digital world by Tony Sheehan from Gartner
- IT Leaders experiences at Aalto University and UNIT
- Driving digital campus… from different points of view
- Plenary 4: How hybrid and virtual classrooms are transforming distance learning by Ellen Van de Woestijne from Barco
- Closing address and invitation to the next #EUNIS Congress in…, if you want to know where, join the session!
See the full programme here: https://www.eunis.org/eunis2020/schedule/
You can still join us at #EUNIS20 Congress running on-line in “Virtual Helsinki”
See below some highlights of the Day 2:
- Digital Transformation and Change by IT Leaders
- Service maturity and digital skills by Oracle Team
- Digital Assessment in Learning&Teaching track
- EUNIS / AVIXA for AV Enabled Education Space
- OpenX & Interoperability session
- How to handle your high-stakes assessment during the Covid-19 emergency by Inspera Assessment
- Keynote 3: Digital transformation of universities and higher education by professor Jan Gulliksen, KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
Registration is now open for our EUNIS 2020 Congress in ‘Virtual Helsinki’: an online event with a distinctively Finnish feel. The event is free to attend and open to all!
The sessions will take place in two online rooms.
- Register here for the main Congress Room 1
- Register here to join parallel sessions in Congress Room 2
Check out the full schedule on our website and attend as many or as few session as you choose! NB! The registration link you receive is personal to you, do not share it with someone else or you may be locked out.
We know that online events can be tiring so we have built in opportunities to relax and socialise. Look out for our Finnish fitness sessions, Virtual Pub Quiz, live entertainment and the annual awards ceremony.
You can already meet other participants by joining our private Facebook group “EUNIS Community“, share some fun & memories, and follow us on social media #EUNIS20.