It is always a great pleasure to recognise and honour excellence via the EUNIS awards. This year was no exception and we had some outstanding winners.
The EUNIS Dørup Award for learning and teaching went to:
- Tomi Kauppinen, YuliaGuseva and Sara Gottschalk from Aalto University Foundation for ‘Designing Digital Higher Education: Case Aalto Online Learning’.
The EUNIS Best Paper Award went to:
- Ville Tenhunen, University of Helsinki and James A.J. Wilson, University College London for ‘The processes behind research data management’
The winners of the new EUNIS/AVIXA award for AV enabled education space were announced prior to the Congress, they are:
- Winner Best Overall AV-enabled Education Space: Annelies Raes, KU Leuven for the ‘Hybrid virtual classroom’.
- Winner AV enabled lab or maker educational space: Julie Johnston, Indiana University for the ‘Idea Garden’.
- Winner AV enabled multifunction educational space: Tom Broens, Amsterdam UMC for the ‘Multi-functional active learning space’.