Candidates to the EUNIS Board of Directors 2022
In June 2022 the service of the following Board Members will come to the end, and thus they apply for re-election:
- Mr. Freddy Barstad, NTNU in Trondheim, Norway – applies for re-election
- Mr. Thierry Koscielniak, CSIESR, France (Vice-Secretary in EUNIS) – applies for re-election
- Mr. Mauritz Danielsson, Ladok, Sweden – doesn’t apply for re-election
- Ms. Outi Tasala, CSC, Finland – doesn’t apply for re-election
The biographies of all current Board members can be found on the EUNIS website.
A new candidate to the EUNIS Board is:
- Ms. Christien Bok, SURF, the Netherlands
All EUNIS Members are entitled to take part in the GA meeting. The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) having paid their annual fee are entitled to take part in the voting and elections to the Board.