Candidates to the EUNIS Board of Directors 2021
The EUNIS 2021 online General Assembly will be held on 17th of June 2021 after the EUNIS21 online Congress in “Virtual Athens”.
In June 2021 the service of the following Board Members will come to the end, and thus they apply for re-election:
- Mr. Raimund Vogl, University of Münster, Germany (President) – applies for re-election
- Mr. Tomasz Szmuc, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland (Vice-President) – applies for re-election
- Mr. Bas Cordewener, Jisc, UK (Board member) – applies for re-election
The biographies of all current Board members can be found on the EUNIS website.
New candidates to the EUNIS Board are:
- Ms. Christa Winqvist, Aalto University, Finland
- Mr. Jim Nottingham, University of the Arts London, UK
All EUNIS Members are entitled to take part in the GA meeting. The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) having paid their annual fee are entitled to take part in the voting and elections to the Board.