Watch the recording from the EUNIS/EUA webinar on information security for HEIs
- Raimund Vogl, President, EUNIS
- Bart van den Heuvel, Chief Information Security Officer, Maastricht University
- Christian Foetinger, Information Security Unit, Bavarian State Universities
- Pri Alagoda, Chief Information Security Officer, Nottingham Trent University
- Charlie van Genuchten, Product Manager for Privacy and Security, SURF
Moderator: Christel Vacelet, Head of Communications, Public Affairs and Membership, EUA.
This webinar was designed for non-specialist decision-makers within European universities. It provides a general understanding of the issues at stake and a basis to take informed decisions at the leadership level. Therefore, if the topic is new to you, have a look to an introduction to Information Security Terminology (by Laurence Desnos, EUNIS) and watch the pre-recorded keynote presentations below:
- Supercomputers offline across Europe, Pascal Brückner, Computer scientist at the CERT of Dresden University of Technology
- The SAP-banking hacking incident, Marco Gersbacher, Head of ICT Infrastructure Services, University of Basel
- Leading and organising Information Security – a guide to the perplexed manager, Pekka Kähkipuro, Chief Information Officer at Brunel University London
Find out more here.