Watch the recording from the EUNIS/EUA webinar on information security for HEIs
EUNIS and European University Association‘s webinar explored how the scaling up of digitalisation in university teaching and research activities over the past year has highlighted the importance of addressing IT security risks even further.
Watch the webinar recording here.
- Raimund Vogl, President, EUNIS
- Bart van den Heuvel, Chief Information Security Officer, Maastricht University
- Christian Foetinger, Information Security Unit, Bavarian State Universities
- Pri Alagoda, Chief Information Security Officer, Nottingham Trent University
- Charlie van Genuchten, Product Manager for Privacy and Security, SURF
Moderator: Christel Vacelet, Head of Communications, Public Affairs and Membership, EUA.
This webinar was designed for non-specialist decision-makers within European universities. It provides a general understanding of the issues at stake and a basis to take informed decisions at the leadership level. Therefore, if the topic is new to you, have a look to an introduction to Information Security Terminology (by Laurence Desnos, EUNIS) and watch the pre-recorded keynote presentations below:
- Supercomputers offline across Europe, Pascal Brückner, Computer scientist at the CERT of Dresden University of Technology
- The SAP-banking hacking incident, Marco Gersbacher, Head of ICT Infrastructure Services, University of Basel
- Leading and organising Information Security – a guide to the perplexed manager, Pekka Kähkipuro, Chief Information Officer at Brunel University London
Find out more here.