EUNIS21 Congress call for papers deadline reminder: 26 Feb
The Congress will be held on 9 – 11 June 2021 in (Virtual) Athens hosted by the Greek Universities Network. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all presentations at the EUNIS 2021 Congress will be given virtually.
The Congress presents an opportunity for sharing of experience amongst international specialists, users, researchers, decision-makers, and teaching staff from all over Europe. The event provides an ideal audience to present and publish the latest results of research, development, and deployment of Information Technology in HEIs.
Submissions are invited under one of the 7 tracks below:
- Leadership & Management
- ICT Infrastructure & Security
- Learning, Teaching and Student Experience
- Software Development
- OpenX & Interoperability
- ICT in Research
- Covid-19 as an accelerator for digital transformation
Don’t miss to apply for the EUNIS awards! The call for entries is now open for the following awards:
- EUNIS Elite Award – for excellence at an institution/consortium/national level
- EUNIS Dørup Award – for outstanding and innovative use of IT in learning and teaching
- EUNIS Award for AV enabled learning space – our international award for innovative use of AV technology
- EUNIS Best Paper Award – selected from papers submitted for the annual Congress.
Read more here.
Get inspired by having a look to the last Congress #EUNIS20 “Book of Abstracts” and full papers publication in EJHEIT 2020/01 issue. Moreover, you may still reach the recordings from the #EUNIS20 Congress.