EUNIS Annual Benchmarking webinar: 25 Nov
We have been looking forward to meeting you, but will have to settle for a virtual workshop for now, and wait for safer times to travel.
Therefore EUNIS BencHEIT annual workshop will be held online in zoom, on the 25th of November 2020 at 13.00-15.00 UTC.
Agenda and speakers:
- BencHEIT survey: Opening words, Ilkka Siissalo, University of Helsinki, Finland; Schedule of round BM2020, Project Group
- Experiences and use of benchmarking at Aarhus University, Peter Bruun Nielsen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Automation and use of robots to collect data, Jere Reinikainen, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Reporting and machine learning, Sami Ropponen & Sonja Laakkonen, Aalto University, Finland
- Adapting the survey in response to the pandemic, update on Virtual EDUCAUSE conference, Leah Lang, EDUCAUSE
- In search of digitalization indicators, Hans Wohlfarth, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Discussion about how to evaluate Covid19 experiences
Have a look to the more detailed agenda and register here.
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org