EUNIS Rectors’ Conference: register early
We invite Rectors, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Provosts, Chancellors, Vice Chancellors and their CIOs from all over the world to attend the EUNIS 2020 Rectors’ Conference and to share their experiences! The Conference entitled Leading the digital transformation success will be held on 22-24 April, 2020 at the University of Malaga, Spain.
- no guests expected from regions with Covid-19 related travel warnings
- no policy at host institution to cancel events
- limited size of the event (below 150 participants).
We concluded that we go ahead with the Conference and the early bird registration is extended till 23rd of March. Please note, a special discount is offered for more than one attendee from the same institution. Read more here.
The Conference aims to foster strategic reflection on the main challenges of digital transformation. The themes of the Rectors’ Conference include:
I. Digital transformation: trials, tribulations and successes.
II. Digital Leadership and the involvement of the people.
III. Digital learning, focused on the student.
IV. Open Science, open data, fair principles!
There is also an interesting social programme accompanying the event that includes:
- guided tour & dinner at the beach (on 22nd of April)
- visit to Museo Picasso and Gala Dinner at Palacio Miramar (on 23rd of April)
- Tapas Dinner (on 24th of April)
- optionally: visit to Palacio de la Alhambra, Granada (on 25th of April)
Read more information on the programme, keynote speakers and social events here.