Upcoming events: save the date or register now!
Warm welcome after summer break! Save the date or register now for the upcoming events, which EUNIS or its Partners & Members have already planned for this academic year:
- 16 September: at 11am (UTC time) the on-line meeting of the EUNIS Enterprise Architecture Special Interest Group will be held. If you want to join the meeting and the group, please send the e-mail to: email@example.com.
- 10-11 October: IMS Europe Summit 2019 is held in Barcelona, Spain. Read more information here.
- 14-17 October: EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, Chicago, US. Read more here.
- 4 – 5 November: GÉANT will host in Budapest, Hungary a workshop on educational technologies. Read more and book your place here.
- 5-6 November: Jisc annual security conference will be held in Newcastle, UK. Read more here.
- 21 November: EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force annual workshop will take place at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. More details soon.
- 27-28 January: GDPR and Information Security workshop is being planned in Malaga, Spain, by the EUNIS InfoSec Special Interest Group.
- 3-4 February: EUNIS Business Intelligence Special Interest Group seminar Make data smart – a road map to the next level is planned in Ghent, Belgium.
- 11 February: “What’s Next… Higher Education” conference is taking place in Amsterdam during Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the world’s largest exhibition for AV and systems integration.
- 22-24 April: EUNIS Rectors’ Conference 2020, Malaga, Spain.
- 10-12 June: EUNIS 2020 Annual Congress will be held at the University of Helsinki, Finland.