Welcome to the new EUNIS members
EUNIS has welcomed a number of renowned European universities as new institutional members this academic year. Here is a selection of them:
- University College London, represented by Samantha Ahern (Digital Education). UCL is a member of LERU (League of European Research Universities) and has been collaborating with a number of EUNIS members in the field of learning design for some time. Clive, Natasa and Sam presented the ABC learning design method to us at EUNIS18 in Paris. ABC is now available in many European languages – have you tried it yet?
- Stockholm School of Economics, represented by Michael Eklund (ITS). SSE is one of Europe’s leading business schools. Operating in Riga, Helsinki and worldwide, SSE is a truly international organisation.
- The University of Ghent, represented by Danny Schellemans (ICT Services). U. of Ghent is one of Belgium’s leading universities and also has a campus in South Korea. The University is particularly active in our Business Intelligence SIG and we look forward to hearing more about their work in this area at EUNIS19.
By joining EUNIS you will:
- Share experience with European scholars in a University perspective.
- Establish relationships with organizations leading information systems development in higher education and in research institutes in each country as well as at a European and international level.
- Keep up to date with major projects in information systems in higher education or research institutions/organisations within Europe by participating in topical Task Forces and Special Interest Groups.
- Enjoy discounts for the EUNIS Congress and possibility to attend other EUNIS events with no fee.
Read more on how to apply here.