2018 candidates to the EUNIS Board of Directors
Dear EUNIS Members,
The EUNIS 2018 General Assembly will be held on 7th of June (Thursday) 2018 at 4 pm during the EUNIS Congress in Paris. All official representatives of EUNIS Members are entitled to take part in the meeting.
This forum is where all the decisions related to the EUNIS’ structure and organisation are made and updates from the EUNIS Task Forces and Board are presented. The General Assembly has two other very important duties: the election of EUNIS members to the EUNIS Board and approval of the EUNIS budget that will be presented by the Treasurer.
In June 2018 the terms of office of four Board Members will come to an end. Three of them apply for re-election:
- Mr. Raimund Vogl (Münster University, Germany)
- Mr. Bas Cordewener (Jisc, UK)
- Mr. Tomasz Szmuc (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
The new candidates to the EUNIS Board are:
- Mr. Pekka Kähkipuro (Brunel University London, UK)
- Mr. Mauritz Danielsson (Ladok, Sweden)
The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) having paid their annual fee, take part in the voting and elections to the Board.