Student Digital Experience Tracker: join the survey
The Student Digital Experience Tracker is run by Jisc. It is a survey and student engagement process designed to help you learn more about students’ experiences of digital learning. 140 universities and major colleges are already signed up to participate in this year’s tracker, allowing you to benchmark your findings against other universities and learn from an established community of practice. European universities have been offered the chance to participate in this project to learn more about their own students’ experiences of digital learning.
The Student Digital Experience Tracker allows universities to:
- gather evidence from learners about their digital experience, and track changes over time
- make better informed decisions about the digital environment
- target resources for improving digital provision
- plan other research, data gathering and student engagement around digital issues
- demonstrate quality enhancement
The webinar was held on 21st November to brief those interested in joining the Tracker. You can access a copy of the webinar recording here.
View further information for European universities & sign up to use the Tracker here.
You have until the end of April to sign up for the tracker and you must complete your student survey by the end of May 2018. We strongly recommend you sign up now to get full support and allow plenty of time.
There will be a further ‘Getting Started’ webinar on 14th December – details will be circulated to those who have signed up.