A-Z of Learning Analytics workshop, Manchester, UK: 7th Nov 2017
The A-Z of Learning Analytics, Manchester, UK, 7th November 2017
The workshop will explore how we can make use of data to improve learning. Some of the things we will be talking about include:
- Assessment analytics
- Balanced scorecards
- Curriculum design (data-driven)
- Dashboards (student & institutional)
- Fitness apps for learning
- Gaming approaches
- … and much more
As a participant you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about the latest developments across Europe
- Hear real life experiences from university practitioners (including UK, Netherlands and Portugal)
- Compare technical approaches
- Ask questions, share practice and discuss ideas
Read more and register here.
The event is free for HEIs who are members of EUNIS & UCISA as well as registered delegates at UCISA CISG-PCMG17 annual conference 2017.
This is a EUNIS event supported by UCISA.