Agenda for the EUNIS 2017 General Assembly
Dear EUNIS Members,
We would like to remind you that the EUNIS 2017 General Assembly will take place on June 8th, 2017, 4-6 pm during the EUNIS Congress in Münster. As an official EUNIS Member you are entitled to take part in this important meeting. We would greatly appreciate your attendance and feedback. The agenda is:
- Welcome and registration of representatives (President of EUNIS)
- Approval of the minutes from the 2016 GA meeting in Thessaloniki (Executive Secretary of EUNIS)
- Approval of new members since the last GA (Executive Secretary of EUNIS)
- Reports, future activities and partnership organisations – Vietsch Foundation (President with the Task Forces Leaders)
- Audit report on finances: 1st of April 2016 to 31st March 2017 (President/Treasurer of EUNIS)
- Elections of internal auditors for the fiscal year 2017-18 (President/Treasurer of EUNIS)
- Financial report, budget and the fiscal year terms (Treasurer of EUNIS)
- Approval of the bookkeeping and treasurer’s report for the fiscal year 2016-17 and granting the freedom from liability to board members and executive secretary for the fiscal year 2016-17 (President/Treasurer of EUNIS)
- Election of scrutinizers for the election of Board members (Executive Secretary of EUNIS)
- Election of Board members (Executive Secretary of EUNIS)
- Any other Business (President of EUNIS).
The candidates that have applied to be members of the EUNIS Board are listed below. In June 2017 the terms of office of four Board Members will come to an end and these Board members will need to apply for re-election:
- Mr. Malte Dreyer (Humboldt University Berlin, Germany)
- Mr. Ramon Grau Sala (SIGMA, Spain)
- Ms. Ligia Ribeiro (University of Porto, Portugal)
- Mr. Yiannis Salmatzidis (Aristotle University, Greece)
The new candidates to the EUNIS Board are:
- Mr. Freddy Barstad (NTNU in Trondheim, Norway)
- Ms. Outi Tasala (CSC – IT Center for Science, Finland).
In the past few months the two candidates listed below were co-opted to the EUNIS Board to replace two vacancies that had arisen from resignations from the Board. The General Assembly needs to approve and confirm (or reject) their candidatures as outlined in the EUNIS statutes. These Board members are:
The biographies of all current Board members can be found at the EUNIS website.
The EUNIS Board would like to take this opportunity to remind you once again of the importance of attending the General Assembly. Should you choose not to attend the Congress, we acknowledge proxies, on condition that we are informed via e-mail prior to the Congress to firstname.lastname@example.org.