2017 candidates to the EUNIS Board of Directors
Dear EUNIS Members,
EUNIS 2017 General Assembly will be held on June 8th, 2017 during the EUNIS Congress in Münster. All official representatives of EUNIS Member institutions are entitled to take part in the meeting. This forum is where all the decisions related to the EUNIS’ structure and organisation are made and updates from the EUNIS Task Forces and Board are presented. The General Assembly has two other very important duties: the election of EUNIS members to the EUNIS Board and approval of the EUNIS budget that will be presented by the Treasurer.
In June 2017 the terms of office of four Board Members will come to an end and these Board members will need to apply for re-election:
- Mr. Malte Dreyer (Humboldt University Berlin, Germany)
- Mr. Ramon Grau Sala (SIGMA, Spain)
- Ms. Ligia Ribeiro (University of Porto, Portugal)
- Mr. Yiannis Salmatzidis (Aristotle University, Greece)
The new candidates to the EUNIS Board are:
- Mr. Freddy Barstad (NTNU in Trondheim, Norway)
- Ms. Outi Tasala (CSC – IT Center for Science, Finland).
In the past few months the two candidates listed below were co-opted to the EUNIS Board to replace two vacancies that had arisen from resignations from the Board. The General Assembly needs to approve and confirm (or reject) their candidatures as outlined in the EUNIS statutes. These Board members are:
The biographies of all current Board members can be found at the EUNIS website.