EUNIS 2016: registration now open!
Dear EUNIS Attendees,
We are excited to invite you to join us at EUNIS 2016 taking place on June 8-10, 2016 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The Congress will be held at Aristotle University in the historical city of Thessaloniki, Greece. Thessaloniki, the second largest city and co-capital of Greece, is world known for the Ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine monuments, the charming shopping thoroughfares, the indulging local cuisine and the exciting nightlife. EUNIS 2016 offers the opportunity to explore a unique place to visit.
This Congress presents an opportunity to share the latest experience amongst international specialists, users, researchers, decision-makers, and teaching staff from across Europe. The event provides an ideal forum to present and publish the latest results in research, development, and deployment of Information Technology in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The Programme is divided into five tracks, as follows:
- Leadership & Management
- ICT Infrastructure & Security
- Teaching & Learning
- Software Development
- OpenX & Interoperability
Read more information here
Call for papers
Call for papers deadline is February 15, 2016. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English. All submissions and updates on submissions are done using the EasyChair system. All submitted papers/abstracts will be subjected to the reviewing processes conducted by the Scientific Committee (at least three reviewers for each paper/abstract). Please check Submission Guidelines.
Please note that those author/s who wish to apply for any of the EUNIS’ Awards must submit a full paper.
All accepted abstracts from all the tracks and the submitted full papers will be published online in the Congress Proceedings, prior to the Congress. Accepted papers must be presented at the Congress by one of the authors.
Registration for EUNIS 2016 is now open – secure your place today! Start thinking about your plans for this summer! Are you ready for research, networking and recreation? Register early for the reduced fee. Early bird offer ends April 30, 2016. To book your place please visit: http://www.eunis.org/eunis2016/registration/.
Early Bird (by April 30, 2016) EUNIS Member: 400€, EUNIS non-Member: 500€
Late registration (after April 30, 2016) EUNIS Member: 500€, EUNIS non-Member: 600€
The first 100 delegates to register will be entered into a prize draw to win a Greek Wine gift assortment.
- John O’Brien, President and CEO of EDUCAUSE, The history of the future of educational technology
- John Seiradakis, Professor at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Director of the Laboratory of Astronomy of Aristotle University,The Antikythera Mechanism: Τhe 1st ever computer, built 2000 ago
- Joseph Sifakis, Emeritus Senior Researcher at CNRS, full professor at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and director of “Centre de la Recherche Intégrative” (CRI)-Grenoble, The Internet of Things – The Ultimate ICT Revolution
- Jean-François Dechamp, Policy Officer, European Commission (TBC), Open Science and the European Commission
For more and updated information please check http://www.eunis.org/eunis2016/speakers/
Explore Thessaloniki and the surrounding area
Looking forward to welcoming you in Thessaloniki
EUNIS 2016 Congress Team