Join the benchmarking on-line session: 22 Jan, 2016
Welcome to the launch of BM2016
EUNIS BencHEIT Task Force invites you to join the next round of benchmarking launch session on:
Friday, 22nd January 2016, 2 pm UTC (duration approx. 1 hour) (calculate the time in your country)
The video meeting is a great opportunity to hear the latest news and get important information about the benchmarking tools and process. You will also have the chance to ask questions, and get valuable tips from other benchmarking professionals!
Join the session here
- BencHEIT, what is it and why it is important? Kurt Gammelgaard Nielsen, University of Southern Denmark
- First timer’s insight to the process. What did I learn about my organization and how did I use the results? Yiannis Salmatzidis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Comparison of my organization against others. Useful tips. Ole Langfeldt, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- The BM timetable, working space. What can you expect from the BM project group? Yvonne Kivi, University of Helsinki
- Excel sheets and how to use them. Teemu Seesto, Network of Finnish Universities’ Chief IT Officers
The session will be a video meeting over Skype. It is to be recorded, so it can also be watched later.
If you have any comments or questions, please don´t hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com