New EUNIS Project – ERAI
ERAI – the EUNIS Research and Analysis Initiative – wants to be the answer to a very simple question: where can I find information about the use and trends of IT for the European Higher Education system?
The main goal of ERAI will be to provide a platform where to find this very information and share it. Through ERAI, EUNIS will:
- provide case studies from specific countries
- compare studies between two or several countries
- share contributions coming from Members
- write EUNIS specific articles
- publish and promote surveys and analysis of the working group
An internal working group has been created in order to analyse the best possible structure this project can have. Johan Bergström of Umeå University, Sweden, has been asked to lead and coordinate the working group.