EUNIS 2014 Events
We invite you and your institution representatives to attend our 2014 events:
- January 31: don’t forget to submit a paper to the 20th EUNIS Congress and compete for the EUNIS Elite Award and/or the Dørup E-Learning Award. More information here.
- March 6-7: take part in the BI Task Force Conference at AMUE in Paris “Business Intelligence and Data Warehouses in European Universities” organized by AMUE, CINECA, SIGMA and OCU, with keynote speakers from New York University and University of Bologna and presentations of the results of the European “BI Maturity Level Survey”.
- April 3-5: recommend your Rector/President the 4th EUNIS Rectors’ Conference in Helsinki and Espoo, hosted by Helsinki and Aalto Universities “The New Digital Era in Higher Education” on what every Rector/President should know to stay on top of the constant changes both in technology and in the overall environment! More information here.
- April (exact date to be confirmed): attend the E-Learning Task Force workshop hosted by Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB).
- June 11-13: enjoy the 20th EUNIS Congress at the University of Umeå “Higher Education in the Digital Era” as well as the midnight sun in the north of Sweden!