- The transforming role of IT and IT Leaders in HE, Catalonia, Spain, 2-4 October 2018. Read more here.
- EUNIS Learning Analytics event, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland, 11-12 October 2018. Read more here.
- EUNIS GDPR workshop organised by the InfoSec Task Force was held on 12th Dec 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal. More information here.
- EUNIS BencHEIT annual meeting was held on 13th Dec 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal. More information here.
- EUNIS Learning & Teaching Task Force and the BI Task Force are running a workshop: The A-Z of learning analytics was held on 7th November 2017 in Manchester, UK. More information here.
- EUNIS Pre-Congress workshop: Transforming the student experience: journeys and destinations, 6th of June 2017, Münster, Germany
The pre-Congress workshop explored the use of technology to transform the student experience both in terms of the student’s overall learning journey and the campus as a destination.
Participants were trained in Student Experience Journey Mapping (SXJM). Customer Experience Journey Mapping (CXJM) is used in many sectors. SXJM is easy to learn and can be adapted to any area of University life. We gained insight into how your students perceive their interactions with us that shows where our interventions can really make a difference to outcomes. It can be used with non-technical colleagues and will help to decide which projects are worth pursuing.
We also took a look at the university campus as a destination and what we need to do to meet the needs of 21st century learning and teaching. This was an opportunity to hear about experiences worldwide as well as what is happening in Europe.
We had an award-winning design expert from Australia who took us through a hands-on session in solving real world problems to improve the student experience in a typical campus space.
Materials from the workshop are available here.
- EUNIS Pre-Congress workshop: European Student Card Conference 2017, 6th of June 2017, Münster, Germany
This pre-conference workshop was aimed at IT specialist and leaders in higher education who were interested in the digital future of student cards, and is particularly useful for directors of IT services or student services in European institutions of higher education.
- EUNIS Workshop on Data Protection and IT Security, 21st April 2017, Berlin, Germany
The event aimed to address upcoming opportunities and challenges for Higher Education Institutions’ management and IT centers in the course of the introduction of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation.
It presented the main ideas behind the new regulation, discussed the legal framework and tried to present diverse views on how to integrate the new requirements into existing data protection and information security policy frameworks. For the practical aspects, the workshop had talks from organizations that already gained some experience while getting ready for the regulation. Target audience: IT Vice Rectors, CIOs, IT Directors, Data protection officers and IT security staff of the Higher Education. Read the programme here.