InfoSec Workshop in Lisbon Portugal, Tuesday 12th December 2017
The work of EUNIS InfoSec Task Force will continue in December with a workshop on the implementation of GDPR. The workshop will take place on December 12th, at Instituto Universitário de Lisboa in Portugal.
In this workshop we aim to address the GDPR further from a practical point-of-view and focus strongly on solutions that will help us in becoming compliant. We will cover topics from privacy impact assessments from personal data life cycle management as well as discuss the main information security concerns. In addition to this we have practical case examples on implementing the GDPR in large organizations.
A day after, the BencHEIT task force will arrange a workshop in the same venue. This presents a great opportunity to follow-up on both activities. On Tuesday evening a dinner will be organized. This is a unique opportunity to meet with your European colleagues and build your professional network.
Contact the task force leader for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opening words, EUNIS
- Few Practical Points When Preparing for GDPR, Pekka Kiviniemi (KallioLaw)
- A real life implementation of GDPR, Abbas Shahim (Atos Consulting)
- Privacy Impact Assessments, Jens Kremer (Privaon, University of Helsinki)
- IT Security aspects of GDPR, Mika Laaksonen (KPMG Finland)
- Case Cargotec: the implementation of GDPR, Massimo Nardone (Cargotec)
- How to tackle the GDPR: A typical privacy and security roadmap (Ian Evans, Managing Director for EMEA, OneTrust)
- Panel discussion