EUNIS 2019 Annual Congress: Call for Papers
EUNIS (European University Information Systems organisation) is happy to announce a call for papers for its 2019 Annual Congress which has the theme “Campus for the future”. The Congress will take place on 5-7 June 2019 at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim, Norway.
This congress presents an opportunity for sharing experiences amongst international specialists, users, researchers, decision-makers, and teaching staff from all over Europe. The event provides an ideal audience to present and publish the latest results of research, development, and deployment of Information Technology in HEIs.
All submissions and updates on submissions are done in the EUNIS 2019 Presentation Portal. (See bottom of this page)
- Leadership & Management
- ICT Infrastructure & Security
- Learning, Teaching and Student Experience
- Software Development
- OpenX & Interoperability
- ICT in Research
Types of submission
Submissions can be one of the following types:
- Scientific – presentation of research work and results in a paper session. A submission consists of a describing text and extended abstract / and optional full paper.
- Technological – presentation covering technological aspects of digitalization in HEIs. A submission consists of a describing text, optional extended abstract and optional full paper.
- Good Practice – examples of successful digitalization initiatives or projects in HEIs. A submission consists of a describing text, optional extended abstract and optional full paper.
- Poster – compact presentation of scientific/technological topics or practical experiences of digitalization in HEIs. A submission consists of a describing text, optional extended abstract and optional full paper.
Describing text and extended abstract
The submission consists of a describing text (word limit 300) and an extended abstract. For accepted submissions the describing text will be presented in the congress app, the extended abstracts will be included in Preprints and there will be a presentation during Congress.
The describing text is to be typed directly into the submission form.
The Extended Abstract must consist of a maximum of 2 pages based on the template guidelines and be uploaded as a pdf-file.
Authors who wish to apply for any of the awards (http://www.eunis.org/awards/) a full paper (up to 10 pages) must be submitted. Full papers must be strictly compliant with the paper template guidelines and be uploaded as a pdf-file.
All submitted papers will go through a reviewing processes carried out by the EUNIS Scientific Committee. The reviews will identify those papers/abstracts that will be accepted for presentation at the Congress and accepted papers will be published in the Congress Proceedings and sent for indexation.
Please note that the authors who wish to apply for any of the EUNIS Awards (Elite Award, Best Paper Award, Dørup Award) a full paper must be submitted. Authors who wish to apply for the EUNIS Dørup e-learning award should also look at the judging criteria and ensure they address all of the criteria in their paper.
Vietsch Foundation funding
Within the call for papers you have also the opportunity to put forward your project (if applicable) for consideration for Vietsch Foundation funding. Read more on the eligibility criteria for project funding here: http://www.vietsch-foundation.org/projects/
All submissions and updates on submissions are done in the EUNIS 2019 Presentation Portal: