How to hack a Web Application: “To protect against hackers, you have to think as one!”
Tuesday 4 June, 12:30–16:30
Limited to 30 participants
Asbjørn Reglund Thorsen and Matija Puzar from Unit – The Norwegian Directorate for ICT and Joint Services in Higher Education and Research in Norway, are inviting the 30 first participants to sign up to this workshop to do some hands-on web application hacking.
Who is this course for:
- Developers who want to build secure web applications
- Testers who want to find security holes in web applications
- People who are curious how hackers can compromise a web application
What to bring:
- Laptop installed with vmware or virtualbox.
- The laptop should have more than 50 GB available disk space.
- The laptop should have 8GB or more RAM
You will learn:
- how to intercept and manipulate web traffic travelling in and out of your computer.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- SQL injection SQLi
- Much more
For more information about this training session contact Asbjørn Reglund Thorsen firstname.lastname@example.org