With over 1,523 bed spaces available, of which 1,106 are within a 5-mile radius of the city centre, Dundee and Angus can offer delegates a number of accommodation options to choose from to suit individual needs and budgets. Download a copy of our Accommodation Guide.
Please book now to ensure you have accommodation as Dundee will be very busy during the Congress and therefore accommodation will be limited!
Accommodation can also be provided within an Abertay University student residence. There is a choice of 2 residences available with either standard rooms (shared facilities) or en-suite rooms (with individual showering facilities). Both residences are perfectly situated within approx. 100-200 meters of the Congress venue.
If you are interested in finding out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , noting ‘EUNIS’ in the subject header of the email and a member of the Residences team will be happy to get back to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to Dundee and Angus!
Extend your stay
Why not take time to explore Dundee and Angus, you will be amazed at the experiences you will discover!
5 reasons to extend your stay:
- Step into history, by visiting Captain Robert Falcon Scott’s Antarctic Ship, RRS Discovery.
- Venture onto the tranquil paths of the Angus Glens, the gateway to Britain’s largest natural haven – the Cairngorms Natural Park.
- Tread on the links at Carnoustie’s world-class course, where many golfing greats have achieved glory.
- Experience a night out at one of our many restaurants or take in a show at the Dundee Rep or DCA in Dundee’s cultural quarter.
- Visit Glamis Castle, legendary inspiration for Shakespeare’s Macbeth and childhood home of the Queen Mother.