EUNIS 2018 General Assembly will be held on 7th of June (Thursday) 2018 during the EUNIS Congress in Paris. All official representatives of EUNIS Members are entitled to take part in the meeting. This forum is where all the decisions related to the EUNIS’ structure and organisation are made and updates from the EUNIS Task Forces and Board are presented. The General Assembly has two other very important duties: the election of EUNIS members to the EUNIS Board and approval of the EUNIS budget that will be presented by the Treasurer.
The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) having paid their annual fee, take part in the voting and elections to the Board.
In June 2018 the 3-year service of four Board Members will come to the end:
- Mr. Raimund Vogl, University of Münster, Germany (the President of EUNIS)
- Mr. Tomasz Szmuc, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland (the Vice-President of EUNIS)
- Mr. Bas Cordewener, Jisc, UK (Board member)
- Mr. Mikael Berglund, Umeå University, Sweden (Board member)
Mr. Vogl, Mr. Szmuc and Mr. Cordewener are candidates to their re-election. The biographies of all Board members can be found on the EUNIS website.
All the above have the opportunity to be re-elected, but we are actively soliciting new candidatures
to the EUNIS Board among the regular members
– especially since one current board member is not running for re-election. If, as a regular member representative, you are interested in putting forward your candidature to act in the Board of Directors of EUNIS, we kindly ask you to send an email by close of business on Tuesday 22nd of May 2018
with a short biography, photo and the motivation of your interest to: Jean-Francois Desnos, EUNIS Executive Secretary: email@example.com