New MOOCs from Virchow-Villermé Institute already opened.
MOOC: Fighting against Outbreaks of Emerging Infectious Diseases is available here in English, French and soon German.
One of the Centre Virchow-Villerméis major objectives is to gather MOOCs dedicated to the field of public health and global health. The Centre Virchow-Villermé welcomes courses delivered by various institutions.
The registration is now open for the 12th annual European Campus Card Conference 2014.
This year the Annual Conference is taking place at the University of Cantabria, in Santander, Spain from May 25th to 27th.
- ECCA Member rate is €195
- Non Member rate is €245
(To avail of these early bird rates you must book by March 31st)
All information regarding the 2014 conference is available on our conference website e.g. Schedule, Registration, Hotels, Tours, Getting to Santander etc.
If you require any further details regarding the conference or ECCA please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
EMOOCs 2014 the Second MOOC European Stakeholders Summit, will be held on February 10-12, 2014 in Lausanne (Switzerland).
The goal of the summit is to develop synergies among European universities around themes such as student assessment, MOOC accreditation, platform interoperability and joint research initiatives.
Organised by the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and P.A.U. Education, the event aims to be an opportunity to gather European actors involved in the Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) phenomenon, from policy makers to practitioners to researchers. This conference is the follow-up of the MOOC Summit 2013.
We invite you and your institution representatives to attend our 2014 events:
- January 31: don’t forget to submit a paper to the 20th EUNIS Congress and compete for the EUNIS Elite Award and/or the Dørup E-Learning Award. More information here.
- March 6-7: take part in the BI Task Force Conference at AMUE in Paris “Business Intelligence and Data Warehouses in European Universities” organized by AMUE, CINECA, SIGMA and OCU, with keynote speakers from New York University and University of Bologna and presentations of the results of the European “BI Maturity Level Survey”.
- April 3-5: recommend your Rector/President the 4th EUNIS Rectors’ Conference in Helsinki and Espoo, hosted by Helsinki and Aalto Universities “The New Digital Era in Higher Education” on what every Rector/President should know to stay on top of the constant changes both in technology and in the overall environment! More information here.
- April (exact date to be confirmed): attend the E-Learning Task Force workshop hosted by Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB).
- June 11-13: enjoy the 20th EUNIS Congress at the University of Umeå “Higher Education in the Digital Era” as well as the midnight sun in the north of Sweden!