Webinar: Leaders & Influencers Discuss Technology Efforts and Challenges Within Higher Education
EUNIS is partnering with corporate member Avixa to offer a webinar where a range of technology managers and AV professionals will discuss expectations, best practices, advances, solutions, and more for end-user engagement and experience within higher education.
The webinar is free to attend. Please use this link to register.
The event will use the findings and highlights from selected sessions held at the 2018 InfoComm Exhibition and Conference in Las Vegas as a guide for discussion:
- What best practices are being developed when implementing new technologies that change the methods and direction of instruction?
- What makes technology user-friendly? What needs to be considered for a good user experience? How can user behavior be guided?
- How can collaboration and connection be simplified?
- Convergence of IT and AV – what industry roadblocks have been encountered and how to overcome them.
- How are colleges and universities facing the challenge of rapidly growing student populations?
Read more here.