EUNIS 2019 Congress at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim, Norway has ended. The photo gallery from the event is now available at the web here. Presentations, videos and the post-Congress survey will be shared soon.
We would like to thank to all the attendees & contributors for making the event unforgetable. We hope you had a great time and that you had opportunity for professional input, inspiring discussions, sharing of ideas and making new friends during the Congress together with more than 430 participants from all over Europe (+)!
The preparations for the next EUNIS 2020 Congress are ongoing, therefore we already invite you to Helsinki, Finland next year! Watch the promo video here.
- Mr. Raimund Vogl – the President of EUNIS
- Mr. Pekka Kähkipuro – the Vice President of EUNIS
- Mr. Tomasz Szmuc – the Vice President of EUNIS
- Mr. Yiannis Salmatzidis – the Treasurer of EUNIS
- Ms. Outi Tasala – the Secretary of EUNIS
- Mr. Thierry Koscielniak – the Vice Secretary of EUNIS
The EUNIS 2019 General Assembly will be held on 6th of June (Thursday) 2019 during the EUNIS Congress in Trondheim. All official representatives of EUNIS Members are entitled to take part in the meeting. We would greatly appreciate your attendance and feedback.
This forum is where all the decisions related to the EUNIS’ structure and organisation are made and updates from the EUNIS Special Interest Groups and the Board are presented. The General Assembly has two other very important duties: the election of EUNIS member representatives to the EUNIS Board and the approval of the EUNIS budget that will be presented by the Treasurer.
The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) having paid their annual fee are entitled to take part in the voting and elections to the Board.
In June 2019 the service of five Board Members will come to the end:
- Mr. Freddy Barstad, NTNU, Norway (Board member) – applies for re-election
- Ms. Outi Tasala, CSC, Finland (Board Secretary) – applies for re-election
- Mr. Thierry Koscielniak, CSIESR, France (Board Vice-Secretary) – applies for re-election
- Mr. Ilkka Siissalo, University of Helsinki, Finland (Vice-President) – end of term
- Mr. Malte Dreyer, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany (Board member) – steps down
A new candidate to the EUNIS Board is
- Mr. Mauritz Danielsson (Ladok, Sweden)
Since there are only four candidates for five positions, the EUNIS Board will decide during its October meeting on the co-option of a further member.