2016 EUNIS Elite Award for excellence in implementing Information Systems for Higher Education call is now open!
All regular Members of EUNIS are eligible to compete for the Elite Award for Excellence. The submission document for the Elite Award should describe:
- The goals of the project
- The environment in which the project takes place, including technical, administrative and financial constraints
- The results of the project and its impact on the institution
- The state of development of the project
- Any planned further developments
- The applicability of the project to other institutions
A brief summary of the project is also required.
Submission procedure and deadline for 2016
A submission for EUNIS 2016 Congress (see call for papers) is requested with the indication of intention to submit an entry for the Elite Award contest at the same time. Only one entry per institution will be accepted.
Contest entry submissions (limited to 8 pages) deadline is: 15th February 2016
The winner of the Award will have an invited slot at the Congress. At least one member of the winning team must register to attend the Congress and present the project. The project team of the winning submission will receive an honorary diploma. The winning presentation will be put on the EUNIS web together with the previous winners.
All entries should be sent by email to the EUNIS Executive Secretary: jfdesnos(at)orange.fr who is available for additional information.
Read more here