This Congress presents an opportunity for sharing of experience amongst international specialists, users, researchers, decision-makers, and teaching staff from all over Europe. The event provides an ideal audience to present and publish the latest results of research, development, and deployment of Information Technology in HEIs. Submissions are invited under one of the six tracks below:
- Leadership & Management
- ICT Infrastructure & Security
- Learning, Teaching and Student Experience
- Software Development
- OpenX & Interoperability
- New Ideas & Innovative Concepts
Submissions can be one of the following types:
- Scientific – presentation of research work and results in a paper session. Submission consists of an extended abstract and an optional full paper.
- Technological – presentation covering technological aspects of the use of IT/IS in HEIs. Submission consists of an extended abstract.
- Good Practice – examples of successive applications and deployments of IT/IS solutions in HEIs. Submission consists of an extended abstract.
- Poster – compact presentation of scientific/technological topics or practical experiences focusing IT/IS solutions in HEIs. Submission consists of an extended abstract and optionally the final poster (in PDF form).
The deadline for submissions is Sunday 5 March 2017. For more information and to submit your paper, please visit the EUNIS 2017 Congress website.